Queen Latifah`s mother not fighting lung cancer
New Delhi: Singer-actress Queen Latifah dismissed reports suggesting her mother is battling lung cancer.
A US tabloid recently reported that Latifah`s mother, Rita Owen, was struggling with the deadly disease, reports contactmusic.com.
However, Latifah insists that although her mother did have a patch of ill health recently, reports of a fight with lung cancer were unfounded.
"My mom is good... My mother is not fighting lung cancer... She has gone through some medical challenges and she`s doing pretty well, but she is here with me and I see her every day and she watches the show every day,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds
- Caitlyn Jenner praises Donald Trump
- Get that perfect stroke while applying eyeshadows! Watch video
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall