Queen Latifah`s mother not fighting lung cancer
New Delhi: Singer-actress Queen Latifah dismissed reports suggesting her mother is battling lung cancer.
A US tabloid recently reported that Latifah`s mother, Rita Owen, was struggling with the deadly disease, reports contactmusic.com.
However, Latifah insists that although her mother did have a patch of ill health recently, reports of a fight with lung cancer were unfounded.
"My mom is good... My mother is not fighting lung cancer... She has gone through some medical challenges and she`s doing pretty well, but she is here with me and I see her every day and she watches the show every day,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wishes galore! Look what Bollywood has to say on Karan Johar's 44th birthday
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Is ‘Junooniyat’, ‘Sanam Re 2’? Yami Gautam will tell you
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Hilarious! Salman Khan was in tears for a moment while filming ‘Sultan’ – Know why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall