Quitting smokes has left me a wreck, says Take That`s Mark Owen
London: `Take That`s` Mark Owen has said that since he stopped smoking, he has become an emotional wreck.
Sober for three years after beating his booze demons, the singer has also cracked his nicotine addiction, making him a non-smoker for the first time in adulthood.
Owen told the Sun that he stopped smoking on his 41st birthday, in January.
It`s been four months, and chocolate has taken over cigarettes for him, he said.
"I can`t say I`ve had any benefits yet but the drinking, definitely massive benefits - waking up in the morning and not carrying a bottle of wine inside you. It`s been three years - I`m glad I stopped," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- 'Life' movie review: Suspenseful and thrilling
- 'Anaarkali Of Aarah' movie review: Swara Bhaskar spectacular in simply stunning film!
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall