Russell Brand exploring his spiritual side at Hare Krishna temple
London: Funnyman Russell Brand was spotted meditating peacefully at a Hare Krishna temple in Aldenham.
The 38-year-old comedian was pictured sitting barefoot with closed eyes searching for peaceful enlightenment with dozens of devotees, reported Daily Mirror.
"Russell was in good spirits. Like everyone else at the meeting he was there because he wanted to find peace of mind. He was saying that because he leads such a busy life it means he was grateful to be able to take time out," said a source.
After an hour of meditating, he then chatted to others at the Bhaktivedanta Manor temple.
"It is the third or fourth time he has been along to one of our meetings this year and it is always great to see him. He might be a celebrity but everybody at the temple just treats him like a normal person.
"Russell has a very deep spiritual side and has read many Krishna texts and talks about them all the time here," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sizzling Mallika Sherawat does head-stand like a pro!- WATCH
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall