Russell Brand exploring his spiritual side at Hare Krishna temple
London: Funnyman Russell Brand was spotted meditating peacefully at a Hare Krishna temple in Aldenham.
The 38-year-old comedian was pictured sitting barefoot with closed eyes searching for peaceful enlightenment with dozens of devotees, reported Daily Mirror.
"Russell was in good spirits. Like everyone else at the meeting he was there because he wanted to find peace of mind. He was saying that because he leads such a busy life it means he was grateful to be able to take time out," said a source.
After an hour of meditating, he then chatted to others at the Bhaktivedanta Manor temple.
"It is the third or fourth time he has been along to one of our meetings this year and it is always great to see him. He might be a celebrity but everybody at the temple just treats him like a normal person.
"Russell has a very deep spiritual side and has read many Krishna texts and talks about them all the time here," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms