Shahid Kapoor’s trainer vouches for his dedication
Mumbai: If you admire Shahid Kapoor`s toned body, then you must know that it is a result of a lot of hard work and dedication, says his trainer.
"He trains five times a week for an hour. There are three strength training sessions, followed by two days of functional or metabolic conditioning. He also goes for a 7-10 km walk or jog every week," trainer Abbas Ali said in a statement.
"Shahid can`t do without a dose of his daily workouts. Even when he is busy shooting or travelling, the young star makes sure to make room for his workouts," he added.
When Shahid flaunted his sculpted body in ‘Kaminey’, his female fans swooned over him.
The ‘Jab We Met’ star will soon be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi`s ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’ along with Ileana D`Cruz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Alia Bhatt and I are 'friends': Sidharth Malhotra
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Akshay Kumar comes up with THIS 'app' idea to help martyrs' families
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall