Shahid Kapoor’s trainer vouches for his dedication
Mumbai: If you admire Shahid Kapoor`s toned body, then you must know that it is a result of a lot of hard work and dedication, says his trainer.
"He trains five times a week for an hour. There are three strength training sessions, followed by two days of functional or metabolic conditioning. He also goes for a 7-10 km walk or jog every week," trainer Abbas Ali said in a statement.
"Shahid can`t do without a dose of his daily workouts. Even when he is busy shooting or travelling, the young star makes sure to make room for his workouts," he added.
When Shahid flaunted his sculpted body in ‘Kaminey’, his female fans swooned over him.
The ‘Jab We Met’ star will soon be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi`s ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’ along with Ileana D`Cruz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms