Shoulder injury as painful as child birth: Mariah Carey
Los Angeles: Pop star Mariah Carey says her dislocated shoulder injury was similar to the pain she experienced when giving birth to her twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
The `Beautiful` hitmaker has been confined to a sling since July after taking a severe fall and dislocating her shoulder on the set of a music video, reported E! online.
"I feel like I have suffered the toughest experience of my life about several things; one was having twins and anybody who`s ever had multiples will know it is one of the most difficult experiences ever but the reward is just beyond," the 43-year-old singer said.
"I can`t even explain how rewarding having these babies is for me. But yeah, breaking my rib was not festive. Dislocating my shoulder was not a good thing, either," Carey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms