Shoulder injury as painful as child birth: Mariah Carey
Los Angeles: Pop star Mariah Carey says her dislocated shoulder injury was similar to the pain she experienced when giving birth to her twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
The `Beautiful` hitmaker has been confined to a sling since July after taking a severe fall and dislocating her shoulder on the set of a music video, reported E! online.
"I feel like I have suffered the toughest experience of my life about several things; one was having twins and anybody who`s ever had multiples will know it is one of the most difficult experiences ever but the reward is just beyond," the 43-year-old singer said.
"I can`t even explain how rewarding having these babies is for me. But yeah, breaking my rib was not festive. Dislocating my shoulder was not a good thing, either," Carey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall