Shoulder injury as painful as child birth: Mariah Carey
Los Angeles: Pop star Mariah Carey says her dislocated shoulder injury was similar to the pain she experienced when giving birth to her twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
The `Beautiful` hitmaker has been confined to a sling since July after taking a severe fall and dislocating her shoulder on the set of a music video, reported E! online.
"I feel like I have suffered the toughest experience of my life about several things; one was having twins and anybody who`s ever had multiples will know it is one of the most difficult experiences ever but the reward is just beyond," the 43-year-old singer said.
"I can`t even explain how rewarding having these babies is for me. But yeah, breaking my rib was not festive. Dislocating my shoulder was not a good thing, either," Carey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall