Special safety equipment left Emma Stone bruised
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone says she suffered a painful bruise after wearing a special safety equipment on the sets of `The Amazing Spider-Man 2`.
The 25-year-old played Gwen Stacy in the superhero adventure and says she wore safety equipment in order to fly and it caused painful bruising, reports contactmusic.com.
Meanwhile Stone looked to actress Cathy Rigby for inspiration for the scenes, after her powerful theatrical performance in "Peter Pan" that won her a Tony Award.
Asked about who she channelled for the role, she said: "I always wanted to be Cathy Rigby in Peter Pan so it felt a little bit like that. There`s a lot of harnesses.(Stunt double) Jen Caputo would come into my trailer and just gear me up and it would have to be tighter than you can possibly imagine already."
"Then they hoist you and there`s a lot of bruising. But it`s good bruising because you`re like Cathy Rigby," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall