Stephen Fry suffers mild asthma attack
London: Actor Stephen Fry suffered an asthma attack while addressing a press conference but was saved.
The 55-year-old was addressing media here when he started feeling the trouble in breathing. The actor immediately asked for help from people present there Nov 22, reports contactmusic.com.
Fry, who is known for his work in movies ‘Wilde’ and ‘Bright Young Things’ and double act ‘Fry and Laurie’, latter wrote on Twitter.
"Just had a surprise asthma attack at a screening. Got up to ask if anyone had an inhaler: so many hands went up. Saved."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall