Talented Bollywood actress Vidya Balan on sick leave
Mumbai: Bollywood actors often work on tight schedules and have irregular work hours. This results into major health problems for most of them. Recently, actress Vidya Balan had to be hospitalized after the actress complained of dizziness and restlessness.
The actress, who has been busy shooting for her ambitious project ‘The Dirty Picture’ was admitted to the hospital on Dussehra.
Speaking to a daily, a source said, "Vidya has been taking her role in The Dirty Picture very seriously. With constant shoots and the stress it obviously entails, Vidya started feeling rather dizzy and restless about ten days back. Her parents took her to the doctor who advised immediate hospitalisation."
Vidya was admitted to Lilavati Hospital and was kept under observation for three days. The actress underwent several tests and the results indicated that her hemoglobin level was too low. Vidya was immediately put on drip. "Even though she has been discharged, the doctors have given Vidya strict instructions to rest for the next week," added the source.
Due to Vidya’s health condition, the filming of ‘The Dirty Picture’ has been put on hold for a while. The source explained, "There are still about five to six days of filming left. With Vidya recuperating, the shoot will have to wait. Ekta and Milan, however, are not worried about the delay. But definitely this delay is cutting too close to the scheduled November 2 release."
"She has been at home the entire time. While her parents and sister have been nursing her, her sister`s children Ira and Ruhaan have been keeping her entertained," added the source.
When a daily contacted the hospital, an official confirmed the news and said, "Yes, Vidya was admitted to Lilavati. Her test results indicated that she had a low RBC count and was undergoing treatment for it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall