Try organic products to look gorgeous
New Delhi: Organic Harvest has launched a line of Organic cosmetics that are free from harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, among others.
No animal ingredients are used in these products nor are they tested on animals, said a statement.
In the first phase, Organic Harvest will launch 20 products including face wash, scrub, toner, cream, hair care products and much more. Be it dandruff, hairfall or wrinkles, you can now choose any of these chemical-free products to fight these problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall