Winona Ryder works out to stay fit
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Winona Ryder says though she has been blessed with a naturally slim body, now she will start exercising properly to be fit.
"I haven`t really had to think about it very much because I was always lucky enough to be the waify sort of girl so I didn`t have to worry about my weight," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Ryder as saying.
"I`m still small, but in the last couple of years I`ve realised that it`s probably time to start working a little bit more on my body, which is something I could put off when I was younger," she said.
"So I`ve starred to exercise and I do try to eat relatively well, although I must confess that it doesn`t always happen," she added.
The 41-year-old, who has worked in films like "Edward Scissorhands", admitted that apart from vintage pieces and her prized film costumes, her favourite clothes are basic T-shirts and jeans.
"My wardrobe is full of same sort of clothes that I`ve been wearing since I was a teenager -- nice comfortable jeans and T-shirts. I do have some costumes that I wore in some of my favourite films, which I`ve kept as a souvenir.
"And I also have my grandmother`s clothes, which are very precious to me. She was a flapper in the 1920s and she had some gorgeous pieces," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do today
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall