Payal Jain celebrates elements of nature
New Delhi: Designer Payal Jain paid homage to the five elements of nature – earth, fire, water, air and void (space). The show was divided into five parts, dealing with five colour and print stories.
Depicting Earth – the prints were abstract, of trees, leaves and flowers, filled with colours like mocha, chocolate, beige and jade. Depicting Water – she used myriad tones of blue ranging from deep turquoise, ink blue, indigo to warm midnight ocean blue. Prints of fish, coral, turtle, flora and fauna were also used. For Fire, the shades were burned golden, ripe tangerine, molten orange, flaming red and deep crimson. To add life to the garments vibrant prints of flames and fire was passionately displayed all over. Air, on the other hand, represented hues of whites to pale grey, iridescent shell, carbon, smoke, mid-night black and deep ebony. Void comprised of black and dark silence, creating the magic of infinite and limitless apace.
The Georgettes, chiffons and jerseys added softness to the collection.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!