eToilets are unmanned toilets which work on an indigenous technology and are placed on a cement or metal base.
The orders were passed following a report which told of suspected poacher movement near the southern boundary of the park.
According to a report published on Tuesday, the newly discovered species that are small enough to sit on a fingernail were there in abundance but had likely been overlooked because of their size.
Almost 20 per cent of the food made available to consumers worldwide is lost through over-eating or wastage, according to a new study.
Scientists are developing a new way of extracting uranium from seawater, an advance that may help countries that lack resources to harness nuclear power from the oceans.
The medical community is in need of alternative therapies that do not rely on the opioid pathways to relieve pain.
The survey covered an area of 11,000 square kilometres in Zhejiang. Scientists identified eight new species among the fossils.
The park called 'Prakriti' is located near Shastri Park Metro Station, in New Delhi.
Over 3,55,000 eggs have been laid by Olive Ridley sea turtles within a week of mass nesting in Rushikulya river mouth of Ganjam coast, which is an all-time record.
The study says causes of air pollution and climate change are intricately linked and needed to be tackled together.
It could explain why, when looks are deceiving, the insects are still able to show a preference for mates from the same species ?
The teams went to cities in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and neighbouring areas, including Shanxi, Shandong and Henan provinces, the Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) said.
India's Science, Environment and Railway ministers on Friday flagged off, the world's largest "science exhibition on wheels", the Science Express train to create an awareness on climate change in the country.
Scientists attached to the Goa-based National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) said that India's only active volcano, the Barren Islands volcano which is located in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, erupted for about four hours in January this year.
Using dozens of non-invasive camera traps for sampling entire populations, rather than track a handful of individuals, the research team recorded some 2,500 images of the three predators in action.
The study simulated the effects of painting roofs white to reflect incoming solar rays and found that it could help cool cities and reduce the effects of global warming.
A team of scientists from Harvard University is producing a hybrid woolly mammoth embryo using DNA from specimens found frozen in Siberian ice.
According to researchers, seagrass meadows reduce bacteria pathogenic to humans and marine life by up to 50 percent.
The sea ice is likely to decrease further as it usually melts to its smallest for the year at the end of February in the summer of southern hemisphere, researchers said.
Scientists say that 5 million square kilometer landmark east of Australia is a continent and this theory is backed by satellite data and rock samples.
The authors said they needed to conduct more research to determine how much of the oxygen loss was due to global warming and how much was related to natural climate cycles.
Mawlynnong has a environmentally conscious village population to alomost zero tolerance for littering and throwing waste.
In addition, a ceremony will be organised by the zoo on February 21, to bid farewell to Bao Bao.
Nitrogen dioxide pollution, much of it caused by road traffic, represents a serious health risk.
According to a monthly analysis of global temperatures by scientists at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York, last month's temperature was 0.20 degrees Celsius cooler than the warmest January in 2016.
The report further mentions that India's toll is 13 times higher than Bangladesh's and 21 times higher than Pakistan's.
Ministry sources said that the clearing of the oil is at an "advance" stage and a team of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) also visited the port for monitoring the situation.
Researchers have found that climate change harmed nearly half of endangered land mammals and a quarter of birds, a much higher segment than previously thought.
According to the new study, computerised tomography (CT) scans of fossils of the dog-sized reptile, Therapsid Euchambersia, showed anatomical features, designed for venom production.
As per a new study, this is the first time that scientists have uncovered the evidence that man-made pollutants have now reached the farthest corners of our Earth.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- Air pollution claims two Indian lives every minute: Study
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: Why is Akhilesh Yadav campaigning for rape-accused minister Gayatri Prajapati?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- PSL 2017: Chris Gayle, Kumar Sangakkara refuse to play league final in Lahore due to security reasons
- IPL 10 Auction: Gautam Gambhir highlights prime reason behind Ishant Sharma's failure to bag deal