The Goa government will take up the contentious issue of fixing taxi fares in the coastal state in June, as an official on Tuesday ruled out being in touch with app-based Ola to restart its cab operations.
Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on Sunday said the BJP retained power in Goa despite winning only 13 of the 40 seats in the assembly elections as the "party was working (to cobble up a majority) while the Congress leadership slept".
The portable machines, called i-STAT, will be installed in ambulances operated by government-run hospitals, Health Minister Vishwajit Rane said.
Bridge across Sanvordem river, a tributary of the Zuari in South Goa, collapsed under the weight of scores of onlookers.
The first of the Tejas brand of trains, equipped with modern facilities, will run from Mumbai to Goa on May 22.
The body of one more person was fished out of the Sanvordem river in South Goa on Friday, following the collapse of a dilapidated foot-bridge late on Thursday.
The Portuguese-era bridge across the river Sanvordem, a tributary of river Zuari, was closed for traffic for the last four years.
In a tragic incident, at least fifty people swept away after a footbridge collapsed in south Goa's Curchorem on Thursday.
This scheme will be replaced by another scheme under which tubelights, fans and bulbs will be provided at a cheaper rate to the people.
Yogi Adityanath and Manohar Parrikar may have left national politics to be chief ministers but they are likely to resign from their parliamentary seats only after casting their votes in the presidential election.
Goa minister Vishwajit Rane, who parted ways with the Congress after the Assembly polls, on Saturday claimed that the party would be wiped out under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi during the 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
The petition was filed by Leader of Opposition Chandrakant Kavlekar of the Congress under Article 226 of the Constitution that empowers the court to issue orders on legislative matters.
"State-run Institute of Nursing Education will design a module to test the practical knowledge of students and," Rane told reporters here.
"There is no question of me quitting state politics again. I have been sent to run the state government. And the government is running smoothly," Parrikar told reporters here.
Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar will contest from the Panaji legislative assembly seat for the upcoming bypoll, state BJP president Vinay Tendulkar said on Wednesday.
Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday announced that legislators in the state cannot summon the government officials at their residences or personal offices for the purpose of holding departmental meetings.
"Congress will form government in Goa after winning both the seats during upcoming by-elections," Congress party in-charge for Goa A Chellakumar told PTI.
Maharashtra Congress MLA Nitesh Rane has been charge-sheeted by Goa Police in connection with a 2013 case of vandalism of a toll booth in North Goa.
This is one news which all the drinkers should be aware of!
Goa government has decided to shift the State Museum, currently located at EDC Complex in Patto here, into the 16th century building, famously known as Adilshah Palace, until new premises are made available.
A 'feni' festival will be held soon in the coastal state of Goa to highlight its medicinal value, Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar said on Thursday.
GBSHSE Goa 12th HSSC Results 2017, Goa HSSC Result 2017, Goa Board 12th Class Results 2017, Goa GBSHSE board 12th results were declared on Thursday.
The Goa Board of Secondary Education will declare the Goa Board HSSC Results 2017, Goa HSSC Result 2017 on April 27 (Thursday) at 10:30 am.
GBSHSE HSSC Class 12th Examination Results 2017, Goa HSSC (Class 12) Examination Results 2017, expected to be declared by the Goa Board of Secondary Education on April 26.
Former Goa Chief Minister Digambar Kamat was granted ex-parte anticipatory bail by a trial court here on Monday, over the Rs 35,000 crore illegal mining case which is under investigation.
The Panaji District and Sessions Court on Monday granted ex-parte interim bail to former Goa chief minister Digambar Kamat in connection with the 2013 mining scam case.
The Special Investigation Team of the Goa Crime Branch has summoned former Chief Minister Digambar Kamat on Monday in connection with investigations into the illegal mining scam, after he skipped the summons earlier week.
The Special Investigation Team (SIT), probing an alleged illegal mining scam, on Friday issued fresh summons to former Goa chief minister Digambar Kamat to appear before it on April 24.
The BJP today said it was holding "discussions" with two of its legislators in Goa as the party wants a vacant seat for the Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar who needs to get elected to the state Legislative Assembly.
The Congress has praised the Goa Forward Party leader and state minister Vijai Sardesai who recently warned the Vishwa Hindu Parishad leaders not to make provocative statements.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH
- cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in; CBSE 12th Result 2017, CBSE Class 12 Results 2017, CBSE Class XII Result likely to be declared today