Arsenal rejects Barca’s € 27m offer for Fabregas
London: Barcelona has finally tabled a 27 million pounds bid for Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas.
Barcelona president Sandro Rossell made the offer to Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis.
But the bid from the European champions was immediately rejected, The Sun reports.
Barcelona is now ready to increase their bid to 30 million pounds, but that will not be enough to tempt Emirates manager Arsene Wenger to sell.
However, a 35 million pounds offer could seriously test Arsenal’s resolve to hang on to Fabregas, 24.
A year ago, the Spanish giants failed with 29 million pounds and 31 million pounds bids for Fabregas, who is still keen to return to the club where he started his career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?