Arsenal rejects Barca’s € 27m offer for Fabregas
London: Barcelona has finally tabled a 27 million pounds bid for Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas.
Barcelona president Sandro Rossell made the offer to Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis.
But the bid from the European champions was immediately rejected, The Sun reports.
Barcelona is now ready to increase their bid to 30 million pounds, but that will not be enough to tempt Emirates manager Arsene Wenger to sell.
However, a 35 million pounds offer could seriously test Arsenal’s resolve to hang on to Fabregas, 24.
A year ago, the Spanish giants failed with 29 million pounds and 31 million pounds bids for Fabregas, who is still keen to return to the club where he started his career.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory