Arsenal rejects Barca’s € 27m offer for Fabregas
London: Barcelona has finally tabled a 27 million pounds bid for Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas.
Barcelona president Sandro Rossell made the offer to Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis.
But the bid from the European champions was immediately rejected, The Sun reports.
Barcelona is now ready to increase their bid to 30 million pounds, but that will not be enough to tempt Emirates manager Arsene Wenger to sell.
However, a 35 million pounds offer could seriously test Arsenal’s resolve to hang on to Fabregas, 24.
A year ago, the Spanish giants failed with 29 million pounds and 31 million pounds bids for Fabregas, who is still keen to return to the club where he started his career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender