Jack Wilshere is confident Arsenal`s dramatic late fightback at Everton will provide the perfect springboard to see off Besiktas in Wednesday`s crucial Champions League showdown.
Their dazzling displays lit up the World Cup, but the stars of the summer have failed to arrive on time for the Premier League party, with one of the tournament`s flops stealing the early limelight.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claimed the resilience shown by his players in their 2-2 draw with Everton underlines their Premier League title credentials.
Olivier Giroud scored a dramatic late equaliser as Arsenal battled back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday.
Former Chelsea and Arsenal playmaker Alan Hudson, who almost lost his life 17 years ago when he was hit by a car, has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Arsene Wenger admits Arsenal`s status as serious contenders for the Premier League title will be given a stern examination by Everton on Saturday.
Santi Cazorla wants to return to his scoring consistency of two seasons ago and strengthen Arsenal`s challenge for honours this season.
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey apologised to the club`s supporters on Wednesday after being sent off in his side`s 0-0 Champions League play-off draw away to Turkish side Besiktas.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger acknowledged that his side`s goalless draw with Beskitas in a Champions League play-off in Istanbul Tuesday was a fair result for a "difficult" game but blasted the performance of the referee.
Besiktas hit the bar straight from kickoff as they were held 0-0 at home by Arsenal in Tuesday`s Champions League playoffs while a superb Gonzalo Higuain goal rescued Napoli in a 1-1 draw with visitors Athletic Bilbao.
After a positive start to the new season domestically, Arsenal head to Istanbul in optimistic mood ahead of Tuesday`s Champions League play-off first leg against Besiktas.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits he is considering bringing his German World Cup winners back into the squad ahead of schedule for the first leg of Tuesday`s Champions League play-off at Besiktas.
Louis van Gaal`s Manchester United reign got off to a false start on Saturday as Swansea City won 2-1 in the season`s opening Premier League game at Old Trafford.
Unheralded youngsters Tyler Blackett and Reece James were among the players hoping to feature for injury-ravaged Manchester United in their Premier League opener at home to Swansea City on Saturday.
When Arsenal playing their first match of the new English Premier League season against Crystal Palace, some of the World Cup stars will miss the fixture. Gunners manager, Arsene Wenger says that the season has come little too soon after a hugely demanding quadrennial tournament in Brazil.
Arsene Wenger has warned his Arsenal stars they must improve against their title rivals if they want to end the club`s long wait to be crowned Premier League champions.
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- DNA: Today in history, 25th February, 2017
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips bowlers apart to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- Gujarat ATS arrests two 'ISIS terrorists' from Rajkot, Bhavnagar; they were planning bomb blast in Chotila Mandir
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- Harbhajan Singh reacts to India's humiliating loss, gets trolled by David Warner in return
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy