`Catching up with Vettel achievable,but difficult`
London: Formula One driver Mark Webber believes that catching up with fellow Red Bull star Sebastian Vettel is achievable, but difficult.
Talking ahead of the British Grand Prix at Silverstone this weekend, Webber said that he was aware of Vettel’s 77-point lead over himself and Jenson Button, but still hoped to repeat his 2010 Silverstone triumph.
“Seb can be caught but it will take a phenomenal effort,” the Daily Express quoted Webber, who is planning to obtain a pilot’s licence in the near future, as saying.
“There are a lot of races left and a couple of non-finishes by Seb could change things pretty fast, so you’ve got to hang in there. Someone has to get on a roll with some victories,” he added.
“It is possible for me to win the championship but it will be very tough. The next four or five races are very important, as momentum can change things. There’s only one guy who can be really happy with his season so far – and that’s Seb. The rest of us have been frustrated in certain ways,” said Webber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?