Germany`s Audi has no plans to enter Formula One, the company said on Monday, seeking to end speculation that the sportscar maker was tempted to broaden its commitment to motor racing.
Nico Rosberg has questioned Lewis Hamilton`s version of events after the Mercedes team mates collided while contesting the lead on the second lap of the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday.
Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, free from his bribery trial in Germany, says he has no plans to quit after running the show for almost four decades and his current focus is on tackling the popularity issue facing the sport even though "it is nothing big and just a phase".
Lewis Hamilton says he no longer knows whether to trust Mercedes team mate Nico Rosberg on the track after they collided at Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix but has ruled out retaliation.
Mercedes threatened to review their policy of allowing their drivers to race each other freely after Formula One leader Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton collided at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday.
Lewis Hamilton accused Mercedes team mate and Formula One championship leader Nico Rosberg of deliberately colliding with him at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday.
Nico Rosberg mounted a robust defence of his driving on Sunday after being booed on the podium for his part in the second-lap collision with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Sergio Perez scored his first points at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix but that could not prevent Sahara Force India from slipping to sixth place in the team standings, here today.
Nico Rosberg rode his luck to open up a clear 29-points championship advantage over Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton on Sunday when he finished second behind triumphant Australian Daniel Ricciardo in the Belgian Grand Prix.
The Mercedes Formula One team have cleared Italian brake manufacturer Brembo of blame for a disc failure that caused Lewis Hamilton to crash in qualifying for last month`s German Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso said he was surprised by his Ferrari team`s speed and competitiveness after he qualified fourth on the grid for Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix.
Formula One needs a strong leader and Bernie Ecclestone`s $100 million court settlement to end a bribery trial in Germany is positive for the sport`s future, Mercedes motorsport head Toto Wolff said on Saturday.
Force India experienced a forgettable qualifying at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, where their drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg could only post 13th and 18th fastest times in a wet session here on Saturday.
Eau Rouge, Pouhon, Blanchimont - for Formula One fans the names stand out as the jewels in the glittering crown that is the Spa circuit.
Rapidly improving Valtteri Bottas of Williams outpaced the previously dominant Mercedes men in Saturday morning`s third and final free practice session ahead of Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has revealed that he is hiding none of his information from his teammate Nico Rosberg and wants the German at his best, so it becomes more painful for him to lose.
Formula One boss, Bernie Ecclestone says that he knew he was innocent and the much publicised bribery trial never bothered him. He is attending first post-trial race weekend at the historic Spa-Francorchamps circuit for the 2014 Belgian Grand Prix.
Former world champion Jacques Villeneuve on Friday criticised the Red Bull-Toro Rosso recruitment of 16-year-old Dutch racer Max Verstappen and said that it proved F1`s superlicence system is flawed.
Max Verstappen is sure to be making schoolboy errors when he becomes Formula One`s youngest ever driver next year.
Formula One ringmaster Bernie Ecclestone on Friday said he had no doubt that this year`s controversial inaugural Russian Grand Prix in Sochi will go ahead as planned in early October.
Formula One leader Nico Rosberg set the fastest time in opening Belgian Grand Prix practice on Friday after renewing his duel with Mercedes team mate and title rival Lewis Hamilton.
Andre Lotterer may be twice as old as F1`s latest teenage sensation Jos Verstappen but the 32-year-old intends to seize his opportunity this weekend when he takes over Kamui Kobayashi`s Caterham seat at the Belgian Grand Prix.
British Formula One driver Max Chilton is set to race in Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix after all following a U-turn by his Marussia team, who dropped him on Thursday due to a contractual dispute.
Formula One has no argument with Russia and the country`s debut grand prix will go ahead as planned in October despite the crisis in Ukraine, Bernie Ecclestone said on Friday.
Championship leader Nico Rosberg and Mercedes team mate Lewis Hamilton appeared at odds again, if not poles apart, on Thursday before renewing their Formula One title battle in Belgium.
Jenson Button will always remember the moment team owner Frank Williams rang him on his mobile to enquire whether he felt ready for Formula One.
Canada has long been a global ice hockey super power, toasted a Formula One driver`s champion and at different times has laid claim to the world`s fastest man.
Mexican Sergio Perez says he expects to stay at the Force India Formula One team next season with an extension likely to be agreed in a matter of weeks.
Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone on Thursday asserted that the troubled Indian Grand Prix has run out of time for a 2015 return and its organisers must settle the contractual obligations for a possible comeback in 2016.
Lewis Hamilton says his Formula One title duel with Mercedes team mate and championship leader Nico Rosberg is like a game of poker but the dominant duo may not hold all the aces in Belgium this weekend.
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Panel discussion on Azam Khan politicizing Dadri lynching case
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- DNA: Odisha gets its first 100% solar-powered village
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Price of pulses crosses more than Rs 225 per kilogram
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Asaram adult books distributed in Chattisgarh schools
- Panel discussion on communal riots being made top issue in India instead of inflation
- From Rs 12,000 to 50,000: AAP intends to hike Delhi MLAs basic salaries
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui
- NASA's Mars orbiter reveals stunning images of Acidalia Planitia featured in 'The Martian'
- Madhesis agree to hold talks with Nepal govt tomorrow
- Criticising Pakistan blasphemy laws not blasphemy: SC judge
- Dadri lynching: MHA asks all states to ensure zero tolerance towards any attempt to incite communal tension
- Indrani drug overdose case: Probe focusing on "poisoning" angle
- Dadri lynching: Won't let 'agenda of destruction' succeed, says govt; victim's son appeals for peace
- Danish company to 'Make in India' small solar pumps
- Hajj stampede: VK Singh heads to Saudi for helping Indian Nationals