Germany`s Audi has no plans to enter Formula One, the company said on Monday, seeking to end speculation that the sportscar maker was tempted to broaden its commitment to motor racing.
Nico Rosberg has questioned Lewis Hamilton`s version of events after the Mercedes team mates collided while contesting the lead on the second lap of the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday.
Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, free from his bribery trial in Germany, says he has no plans to quit after running the show for almost four decades and his current focus is on tackling the popularity issue facing the sport even though "it is nothing big and just a phase".
Lewis Hamilton says he no longer knows whether to trust Mercedes team mate Nico Rosberg on the track after they collided at Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix but has ruled out retaliation.
Mercedes threatened to review their policy of allowing their drivers to race each other freely after Formula One leader Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton collided at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday.
Lewis Hamilton accused Mercedes team mate and Formula One championship leader Nico Rosberg of deliberately colliding with him at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday.
Nico Rosberg mounted a robust defence of his driving on Sunday after being booed on the podium for his part in the second-lap collision with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Sergio Perez scored his first points at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix but that could not prevent Sahara Force India from slipping to sixth place in the team standings, here today.
Nico Rosberg rode his luck to open up a clear 29-points championship advantage over Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton on Sunday when he finished second behind triumphant Australian Daniel Ricciardo in the Belgian Grand Prix.
The Mercedes Formula One team have cleared Italian brake manufacturer Brembo of blame for a disc failure that caused Lewis Hamilton to crash in qualifying for last month`s German Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso said he was surprised by his Ferrari team`s speed and competitiveness after he qualified fourth on the grid for Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix.
Formula One needs a strong leader and Bernie Ecclestone`s $100 million court settlement to end a bribery trial in Germany is positive for the sport`s future, Mercedes motorsport head Toto Wolff said on Saturday.
Force India experienced a forgettable qualifying at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, where their drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg could only post 13th and 18th fastest times in a wet session here on Saturday.
Eau Rouge, Pouhon, Blanchimont - for Formula One fans the names stand out as the jewels in the glittering crown that is the Spa circuit.
Rapidly improving Valtteri Bottas of Williams outpaced the previously dominant Mercedes men in Saturday morning`s third and final free practice session ahead of Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has revealed that he is hiding none of his information from his teammate Nico Rosberg and wants the German at his best, so it becomes more painful for him to lose.
Formula One boss, Bernie Ecclestone says that he knew he was innocent and the much publicised bribery trial never bothered him. He is attending first post-trial race weekend at the historic Spa-Francorchamps circuit for the 2014 Belgian Grand Prix.
Former world champion Jacques Villeneuve on Friday criticised the Red Bull-Toro Rosso recruitment of 16-year-old Dutch racer Max Verstappen and said that it proved F1`s superlicence system is flawed.
Max Verstappen is sure to be making schoolboy errors when he becomes Formula One`s youngest ever driver next year.
Formula One ringmaster Bernie Ecclestone on Friday said he had no doubt that this year`s controversial inaugural Russian Grand Prix in Sochi will go ahead as planned in early October.
Formula One leader Nico Rosberg set the fastest time in opening Belgian Grand Prix practice on Friday after renewing his duel with Mercedes team mate and title rival Lewis Hamilton.
Andre Lotterer may be twice as old as F1`s latest teenage sensation Jos Verstappen but the 32-year-old intends to seize his opportunity this weekend when he takes over Kamui Kobayashi`s Caterham seat at the Belgian Grand Prix.
British Formula One driver Max Chilton is set to race in Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix after all following a U-turn by his Marussia team, who dropped him on Thursday due to a contractual dispute.
Formula One has no argument with Russia and the country`s debut grand prix will go ahead as planned in October despite the crisis in Ukraine, Bernie Ecclestone said on Friday.
Championship leader Nico Rosberg and Mercedes team mate Lewis Hamilton appeared at odds again, if not poles apart, on Thursday before renewing their Formula One title battle in Belgium.
Jenson Button will always remember the moment team owner Frank Williams rang him on his mobile to enquire whether he felt ready for Formula One.
Canada has long been a global ice hockey super power, toasted a Formula One driver`s champion and at different times has laid claim to the world`s fastest man.
Mexican Sergio Perez says he expects to stay at the Force India Formula One team next season with an extension likely to be agreed in a matter of weeks.
Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone on Thursday asserted that the troubled Indian Grand Prix has run out of time for a 2015 return and its organisers must settle the contractual obligations for a possible comeback in 2016.
Lewis Hamilton says his Formula One title duel with Mercedes team mate and championship leader Nico Rosberg is like a game of poker but the dominant duo may not hold all the aces in Belgium this weekend.
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part IV
- Desh Da Swaad: Discover the taste of Bhopal
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Gujarat: Indian Coast Guard detains Pakistani boat off coast
- Ranchi: Central Coalfields Limited workers ride bicycles to curb pollution
- Zee Media special report on International Fleet Review
- Watch : Top 25
- West Bengal: Policemen take up responsibility to educate poor children
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian Premier League: List of players bought by franchises at Saturday's auction
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- Are you up for Sidharth-Alia-Fawad's 'Kapoor and Sons' tongue twister challenge?
- India showcases naval might at International Fleet Review
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery