Fabregas ready to give up £4m in bonuses for Barca
London: Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is so desperate to leave the club for Barcelona that he has offered to give up over four million worth of bonuses.
According to a leading daily, just a week before the start of the new Premier League season, Fabregas has told Arsenal that he will waive the payments in a last-ditch bid to force through a move.
The midfielder’s future has been the subject of intense speculation throughout the summer, with Barcelona having openly pursued the services of the 24-year-old.
Arsenal had earlier reportedly rejected a 35 million pounds offer, apparently standing firm on their 40 million pounds valuation of their captain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- NC delegation meets Rajnath Singh, demands ban on pellet guns use in J&K
- Cabinet gives nod to revised Indo-Cyprus DTAA
- AAP dares rebel leader Dharamvira Gandhi to resign as MP
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Indian Psychiatric Society to promote mental health
- Injured Aaron Ramsey not in Chris Coleman's Wales squad