Ferrari to launch 2011 F1 car at end of month
London: Ferrari`s 2011 Formula One car will be unveiled at the end of January after passing a series of mandatory crash tests last month, the Italian team said.
The sport`s most successful team, who finished a distant third overall last year with Spaniard Fernando Alonso and Brazilian Felipe Massa, said on their website (www.ferrari.com) that their Maranello factory was fully back to work after the Christmas break.
"The new season beckons, with the launch of the new car planned for the final week of this month, while testing gets underway on February 1 at Cheste`s Ricardo Tormo circuit near Valencia," the team said.
Alonso and Massa will take part in a media event with Italian MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi, now with Ducati, in the Dolomites next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price