Liquor seized from car of SP nominee
Kaushambi: Around 250 litre liquor was seized from a vehicle of a SP nominee from Manjhanpur Legislative Assembly following which a case of violation of model code of conduct was registered against him, police said.
The liquor was seized at Karari crossing from the car of Shiv Mohan Chaudhary, they said.
A case has been registered against Chaudhary, a liquor trader, the car driver and another person.
The liquor trader, driver and the other person have been arrested and the vehicle impounded, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional