Liquor seized from car of SP nominee
Kaushambi: Around 250 litre liquor was seized from a vehicle of a SP nominee from Manjhanpur Legislative Assembly following which a case of violation of model code of conduct was registered against him, police said.
The liquor was seized at Karari crossing from the car of Shiv Mohan Chaudhary, they said.
A case has been registered against Chaudhary, a liquor trader, the car driver and another person.
The liquor trader, driver and the other person have been arrested and the vehicle impounded, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack