Non-Congress parties form an alliance in Manipur
Imphal: Eleven non-Congress parties have formed
People`s Democratic Alliance (PDA) to form a non-Congress
government if they were voted to power after the assembly
polls in Manipur, sources in the parties said on Sunday.
Sources said the parties which formed PDA included NCP,
Manipur People`s Party, CPI, CPI-M and others.
CPI secretary of Manipur unit M Nara, a former minister
contesting from Wangjing Tengtha seat of Thoubal district,
said they were just waiting for the results.
"We are just waiting for the results," Nara said, adding
that eleven parties - including JD(U), JD(S), CPI-M - have
formed an alliance called People`s Democratic Alliance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray