Purav-Kadir clinch Uzbek Challenger doubles title
New Delhi: Purav Raja and Sadik Kadir quelled a late challenge from Andis Juska and Deniss Pavlos to clinch the doubles title of the USD 35,000 ATP Challenger event in Uzbekistan.
The unseeded Indo-Australian duo prevailed 6-3, 7-6(4) in the final against the Latvian pair.
It was a perfect climax to the tournament for Purav and Sadik as they had upstaged top seeds as well as fourth seeds at the earlier stage.
They got 75 ranking points and split USD 2200 as prize money for their victory.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane