These documents are required for Reliance Jio SIM
You will be required to furnish these documents to get a Reliance Jio 4G SIM.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking the current price war and competition in India's telecom space to a new level, Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani recently announced Reliance Jio 4G services.
Domestic phone calls from the Jio network will be free forever, while there is a four-month introductory offer for everyone of a zero-tariff voice and data services
If you want to get a Reliance Jio 4G SIM you will have to carry these documents.
- Visit any Reliance Digital and Dx Mini stores, Modern Trade outlets and prominent multi brand Jio stores
- Carry your valid Proof of Address (Aadhar card, driving licences, PAN card, voter ID card)
- Proof of Identity documents (Aadhar card, driving licences, PAN card, voter ID card)
- Keep in mind that if Aadhaar is from a different state, then you will have to go through the normal activation process, which could be a little time consuming.
- Couple of passport size photograph
- You should also carry your Offer Code generated on MyJio app. Know how to generate the code here.
- To avail Jio Postpaid SIM, you must also provide an existing mobile post-paid bill.
- Postpaid Bill generation date should not be older than 3 months from date of application and your address should be clearly visible.