The Supreme Court on Monday reserved its order whether to refer the issue of ban on entry of women inside Kerala's famous Sabarimala temple to a Constitution Bench or not.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, who also holds the Home portfolio, on Monday directed the state`s 14 District Collectors to ensure the arrest of 2,010 goons listed by the intelligence wing in 30 days time.
Days after a popular Malayalam actress was allegedly molested by her driver in Ernakulum district of Kerala, Member of All India Mahila congress, Shobha Oza, blamed the Communist Party governance in state asserting that crime is on the rise under the Pinarayi Vijayan-led government.
Two more persons who were involved in the kidnapping of a popular Malayalam film actress have been arrested, Kerala Police said on Sunday.
In yet another incident of possible political violence in the state, a 58-year-old Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) worker died in Trivandrum on Saturday. He was allegedly attacked by CPM workers on February 02.
In the larger interest of the state, the Kerala Excise Department should not run anti-liquor campaigns when they are also engaged in selling liquor, a bishop said on Friday.
Lerala BJP President Kummanem Rajasekheran on Friday denied any secret pact with the CPI-M in the SNC Lavalin case, as alleged by the Congress-led UDF.
Inmates at a central prison here will don the garb of beauticians soon.
State government employees registered their strong opposition to the proposed setting up of the Kerala Administrative Service (KAS) on the lines of the Indian Administrative Service by staying away from their offices whereby barely 25 per cent attendance was recorded at the Secretariat here on Thursday.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today congratulated ISRO scientists and officials who worked for the successful PSLV-C37 mission that launched CARTOSAT-2 series earth observation satellite and 103 nano satellites.
An all-party meeting here, convened by Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, today decided to take joint efforts to turn politically-volatile Kannur into a 'violence-free' zone.
While the police are probing all angles, the BJP has alleged that Nirmal was killed by the CPM due to political reasons.
Apparently fed up with constant troubles caused by a pack of monkeys, a 52-year-old widow ended her life by consuming acid at her house in a hilly area here, police said.
In a first of its kind effort in Kerala, the Indian Army will build a Bailey bridge in Enathu, an army official said on Friday.
A vigilance court in Muvattupuzha today dismissed a petition alleging irregularities by Kerala Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Bureau Director Jacob Thomas while working as director of ports in the state during 2011-15 and seeking a probe into them.
Rasila Raju, the Infosys software engineer who was murdered at her office by a security guard, was on a phone call with her cousin when she realised that 'someone' is about to enter her bay.
Talks are on in the IUML to find the right candidate for this Lok Sabha constituency that was the stronghold of its late president, E. Ahamed, a party official said on Saturday.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi requesting an enquiry into Former Union Minister E Ahamed`s death, saying the situation should`ve been handled in "humanitarian" way.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Friday sought legal advice on a recommendation for a probe into a contract issued.
Police in Kerala took 25 school bus drivers into custody for drunken driving in an early morning inspection on Friday.
This claim has given a new twist to the murder case of Pune Infosys girl Rasila Raju OP.
78-year-old E Ahamed, who won from Malappuram in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, had represented Kerala seven times in the Lower House without a break.
Kerala government as revenue earned through sales of liquor accounts for a major chunk of revenue and the state government will soon have to take the call on how to stop these protests.
A 20-year-old girl was set on fire in full view of other students at a medical college in Kerala's Kottayam on Wednesday by her alleged jilted lover.
The funeral of former union minister and senior Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader E Ahamed, who passed away in the early hours of Wednesday in Delhi following cardiac arrest, will be held his native city, Kannur in Kerala Thursday.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Wednesday condoled the demise of MP and IUML leader E Ahamed, saying he always upheld secular values.
Kerala MP E Ahamed was admitted to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital after he fell unconscious in Parliament's Central Hall during President Pranab Mukherjee's address.
Officials of the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) seized unaccounted Saudi riyal worth Rs 45.69 lakh from two Dubai-bound passengers at the Kozhikode Airport on Thursday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi offered his condolences in a message posted on Twitter.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- UP Assembly Elections: Over 61% turnout in phase three polling
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati - Part II
- PM Modi may hold a road show in Varanasi on March 3
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Opposition attacks PM Modi over his controversial statement
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- Air pollution claims two Indian lives every minute: Study
- 24-year-old girl raped in Delhi's Hauz Khas area
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000
- SpaceX blasts off Falcon 9 rocket from NASA launchpad
- IND A vs Australia, Warm-up tie, Day 3 - As it happened
- IPL 10: RPS owner Sanjeev Goenka reveals reason behind replacing MS Dhoni with Steve Smith as captain
- IPL 2017: Mahendra Singh Dhoni replaced as Rising Pune Supergiants captain; Australia's Steve Smith named new skipper
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- #IPL2017auction: Ben Stokes hogs limelight, goes to Rising Pune Supergiants for massive Rs 14.5 crore
- Bengaluru shamed again! Biker sexually assaults air hostess in posh residential area, tears her top