SCO summit: PM Modi meets Xi Jinping in Tashkent - As it happened
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday met Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit.
Addressing a press conference, Swarup says that PM Modi said China should contribute to emerging consensus in Seoul where the NSG is holding a plenary where it was expected to take up India's membership application. Amid China's continued stalling, Prime Minister Narendra Modi told Chinese President Xi Jinping to judge India's application for NSG membership on its "merit". "Prime Minister Modi urged China to make a fair and objective assessment of India's application and judge it on its own merit.”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the SCO summit. The meeting will see both sides discussing India's membership with the Nuclear Suppliers Group. Beijing has stalled India's membership of the NSG on the question of New Delhi not being signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Agreement.
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- Patna sex racket: Non bailable warrant against Bihar Congress leader Brijesh Pandey
- People who demand proof for surgical strike are fools, says Paresh Rawal
- Does India deserve the best facilities? Tejas Express defiled after first day of operations
- Jharkhand: Naxals attack railway station, set goods train engine on fire
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- Virender Sehwag's tweet on Uzma Ahmed sums up everything that's good about India
- HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 to be declared by May 30, 2017