US Presidential Elections: Hillary Clinton takes six-point lead over Donald Trump, says latest poll
Washington: Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, has a six-point lead over her Republican rival Donald Trump, according to a latest Fox News poll which comes just three weeks before the general election.
A week ago, Clinton was leading with seven points. In the latest weekly poll, Fox News said Clinton has a six-point lead over Trump(45-39 per cent).
Libertarian Gary Johnson stands at 5 per cent and Green Party's Jill Stein at three per cent.
In the head-to-head matchup, Clinton (49 percent) is leading with seven points over Trump (42 percent).
Clinton's lead is beyond the poll's margin of error, the news channel said.
The poll, conducted from Saturday to Monday, reflects the large gender gap. While Trump leads likely among men by seven points, he trails Clinton by 17 points among women.
According to RealClearPolitics, which keeps track of all major polls, Clinton leads Trump by 6.9 per cent points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers