2 Bangalore police officers in Hyderabad to collect blast info
Bangalore: Two city police officers are presently in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts in that city and share terror-related information with their counterparts in that state, a top police official said on Monday.
"Two of our police officers are in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts and share terror-related information with Andhra police. It is normal procedure where we go to the place of offence or incident like Hyderabad twin blasts," Joint Commissioner of Police B Dayananda told PTI.
The city police would also assist Hyderabad police if they required any help in the investigation, he said.
The February 21 blast claimed 16 lives and injured over 100 when two bombs placed on bicycles went off within minutes of each other in a busy commercial hub of Hyderabad close to a crowded bus stand at Dilsukhnagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam