2 Bangalore police officers in Hyderabad to collect blast info
Bangalore: Two city police officers are presently in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts in that city and share terror-related information with their counterparts in that state, a top police official said on Monday.
"Two of our police officers are in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts and share terror-related information with Andhra police. It is normal procedure where we go to the place of offence or incident like Hyderabad twin blasts," Joint Commissioner of Police B Dayananda told PTI.
The city police would also assist Hyderabad police if they required any help in the investigation, he said.
The February 21 blast claimed 16 lives and injured over 100 when two bombs placed on bicycles went off within minutes of each other in a busy commercial hub of Hyderabad close to a crowded bus stand at Dilsukhnagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'