2 Bangalore police officers in Hyderabad to collect blast info
Bangalore: Two city police officers are presently in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts in that city and share terror-related information with their counterparts in that state, a top police official said on Monday.
"Two of our police officers are in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts and share terror-related information with Andhra police. It is normal procedure where we go to the place of offence or incident like Hyderabad twin blasts," Joint Commissioner of Police B Dayananda told PTI.
The city police would also assist Hyderabad police if they required any help in the investigation, he said.
The February 21 blast claimed 16 lives and injured over 100 when two bombs placed on bicycles went off within minutes of each other in a busy commercial hub of Hyderabad close to a crowded bus stand at Dilsukhnagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant