2 Bangalore police officers in Hyderabad to collect blast info
Bangalore: Two city police officers are presently in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts in that city and share terror-related information with their counterparts in that state, a top police official said on Monday.
"Two of our police officers are in Hyderabad to collect details of the twin blasts and share terror-related information with Andhra police. It is normal procedure where we go to the place of offence or incident like Hyderabad twin blasts," Joint Commissioner of Police B Dayananda told PTI.
The city police would also assist Hyderabad police if they required any help in the investigation, he said.
The February 21 blast claimed 16 lives and injured over 100 when two bombs placed on bicycles went off within minutes of each other in a busy commercial hub of Hyderabad close to a crowded bus stand at Dilsukhnagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says