Alliance with BJP will cause "political tsunami" in AP: TDP
Hyderabad: The TDP on Monday said its alliance with the BJP would cause a political tsunami in Andhra Pradesh in which the other parties would get completely washed away.
"The Congress and the YSR Congress are damn scared that our alliance will cause a political tsunami in which they are bound to get washed away. Hence they are dubbing our alliance as unholy," TDP politburo member Yanamala Ramakrishnudu said in a statement.
"Development and transparent administration are our common agenda. People believe in the spotless leadership of Narendra Modi and N Chandrababu Naidu. The two leaders have the ability to ensure stable and corruption-free governance," he said.
The TDP re-aligned with the BJP in deference to the wishes of people from the grassroots level, he stressed, adding that the Congress and the YSRC had no right to comment on it.
"Everybody knows the secret deal (YSRC president) Jaganmohan Reddy struck with Sonia Gandhi not only to secure his release from jail but also to split Andhra Pradesh. People will teach both these corrupt forces a fitting lesson in the coming elections," Yanamala said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory