Blasts: Police found address of Hyderabad local held in Bihar fake
Hyderabad: City police probing the twin blasts on Sunday said that local Mohammad Adam, who was arrested in Bihar along with a Somalian national, has obtained his driving license allegedly on fake residential address and they are verifying his antecedents.
"We have inquired about the address provided in the driving license of Adam. When our personnel went at Rethibowli locality, the house owner denied any such person living there," police sources said, adding police are verifying other details provided by Adam for securing the driving license.
Adam and his Somalian accomplice Abdullah Umran Makran (30) were nabbed by Immigration officials with the help of Bihar police in Haraiya village in East Champaran district yesterday while trying to sneak into Nepal without valid documents.
A laptop, a mobile, a camera and driving license made in Hyderabad had been seized from the two.
However, Bihar police have ruled out the link, if any, of the duo with the twin blasts that rocked Dilsukhnagar locality in Hyderabad on Thursday, killing 16 persons and injuring 117.
According to sources, the video footage obtained from the
site of blasts in Dilsukhnagar area revealed that three persons were found moving suspiciously near bicycles strapped with explosives, just minutes before the explosions.
"However, police could not proceed further as the images are not clear and the footage is being examined by various experts. We are also gathering video footage of cameras installed in various shops nearby the blasts area," they said, adding the investigators are also visiting various cycle shops in some parts of the city, seeking details of bicycles sold by them recently.
Police have so far questioned nearly 30 persons in connection with the explosions and yet to made any arrest.
Fifteen special teams comprising officials from Hyderabad and Cyberabad are investigating into the blasts, besides the National Investigating Agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state