Decomposed bodies of three students found in AP
Rajahmundry: Three decomposed bodies of college students were found in an irrigation canal at Mirthipadu village in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh today, police said.
The deceased are in the age group of 17-18, they said, adding their bodies were sighted when irrigation officials visited canal gates on complaint of water flow getting blocked.
Police said the students belonged to a local college and are being identified.
According to police, they are probing whether the reports of missing persons filed in different parts of the district match with the deceased and if it was the case of accident or murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside