Decomposed bodies of three students found in AP
Rajahmundry: Three decomposed bodies of college students were found in an irrigation canal at Mirthipadu village in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh today, police said.
The deceased are in the age group of 17-18, they said, adding their bodies were sighted when irrigation officials visited canal gates on complaint of water flow getting blocked.
Police said the students belonged to a local college and are being identified.
According to police, they are probing whether the reports of missing persons filed in different parts of the district match with the deceased and if it was the case of accident or murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000