Decomposed bodies of three students found in AP
Rajahmundry: Three decomposed bodies of college students were found in an irrigation canal at Mirthipadu village in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh today, police said.
The deceased are in the age group of 17-18, they said, adding their bodies were sighted when irrigation officials visited canal gates on complaint of water flow getting blocked.
Police said the students belonged to a local college and are being identified.
According to police, they are probing whether the reports of missing persons filed in different parts of the district match with the deceased and if it was the case of accident or murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- DDA's next housing scheme could be completely online
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service
- MCI could be dead; new body may nurse medical education in India