Decomposed bodies of three students found in AP
Rajahmundry: Three decomposed bodies of college students were found in an irrigation canal at Mirthipadu village in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh today, police said.
The deceased are in the age group of 17-18, they said, adding their bodies were sighted when irrigation officials visited canal gates on complaint of water flow getting blocked.
Police said the students belonged to a local college and are being identified.
According to police, they are probing whether the reports of missing persons filed in different parts of the district match with the deceased and if it was the case of accident or murder.
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels