Fake currency seized, three arrested in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Three persons including a woman were today arrested from Secunderabad railway station here after they were found in possession of fake Indian currency notes with face value of Rs 2 lakh, police said.
After getting a tip-off, Commissioner`s Task Force (Central Zone) Team nabbed M Subhashini, Bhaskar and Bandaru Venkanna.
Police seized fake notes of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 denomination from them, Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police P Rameshaiah said.
The trio allegedly told interrogators that they had exchanged original Indian currency of Rs 1 lakh with fake notes of Rs 2 lakh from a person called Muzaffar in West Bengal.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!