Five school girls go missing in Andhra
Rajahmundry: Five school girls, aged 11 to 14 years, studying in separate schools here have allegedly gone missing, police said on Wednesday.
The girls went to their respective schools yesterday but did not return home, Rajahmundry Superintendent of Police S Ravikumar Murty said.
Later, the parents of the missing girls, after an unsuccessful search, lodged their complaints at Rajahmundry (Urban), Prakasanagar and Bommuru police stations.
A search has been launched to trace the school girls and police teams have been sent to Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Visakhapatnam and other parts of the state, Murty said.
All police stations in the state have been alerted, he said, adding that all the district SPs and commissioners have been informed about the missing girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'