Four passenger trains partially cancelled in AP
Rajahmundry (AP): Four passenger trains running on various sections in Andhra Pradesh were partially cancelled on Tuesday due to ongoing restoration work on the track between Ellamanchili and Anakapalli stations on Vijayawada-Duvvada section.
"While Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam passenger is partially cancelled between Tuni and Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry-Visakhapatnam passenger is partially cancelled between Visakhapatnam and Tuni stations," said a release issued by the office pf Vijaywada divisional railway said.
The south central railway also has partially terminated the service of Visakhapatnam-Rajahmundry passenger between Visakhapatnam-Tuni section and that of Visakhapatnam-Machilipatnam/Narsapur passenger train between Visakhapatnam-Rajahmundry line, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'