Four passenger trains partially cancelled in AP
Rajahmundry (AP): Four passenger trains running on various sections in Andhra Pradesh were partially cancelled on Tuesday due to ongoing restoration work on the track between Ellamanchili and Anakapalli stations on Vijayawada-Duvvada section.
"While Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam passenger is partially cancelled between Tuni and Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry-Visakhapatnam passenger is partially cancelled between Visakhapatnam and Tuni stations," said a release issued by the office pf Vijaywada divisional railway said.
The south central railway also has partially terminated the service of Visakhapatnam-Rajahmundry passenger between Visakhapatnam-Tuni section and that of Visakhapatnam-Machilipatnam/Narsapur passenger train between Visakhapatnam-Rajahmundry line, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- German nationalist slammed over racist comment on Jerome Boateng
- 3D model demonstrates how sea waves transport materials within aquatic ecosystems
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Rohan Bopanna, Leander Paes reach French Open quarters
- Narendra Modi addresses 'Vikas Parv' rally in Karnataka, unveils cooking gas scheme for poor