Four passenger trains partially cancelled in AP
Rajahmundry (AP): Four passenger trains running on various sections in Andhra Pradesh were partially cancelled on Tuesday due to ongoing restoration work on the track between Ellamanchili and Anakapalli stations on Vijayawada-Duvvada section.
"While Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam passenger is partially cancelled between Tuni and Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry-Visakhapatnam passenger is partially cancelled between Visakhapatnam and Tuni stations," said a release issued by the office pf Vijaywada divisional railway said.
The south central railway also has partially terminated the service of Visakhapatnam-Rajahmundry passenger between Visakhapatnam-Tuni section and that of Visakhapatnam-Machilipatnam/Narsapur passenger train between Visakhapatnam-Rajahmundry line, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack