Justice B Subhashan Reddy becomes AP Lokayukta
Hyderabad: Justice B Subhashan Reddy on Friday sworn-in as the Lokayukta of Andhra Pradesh.
Governor E S L Narasimhan administered the oath to Subhashan Reddy at a brief function at the Raj Bhawan this morning.
Reddy had served previously as Chief Justice of Madras and Kerala High Courts. He also served as Chairman of Andhra Pradesh State Human Rights Commission.
He will hold the Lokayukta post for five years, as per a notification issued by the state government.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, acting Chief Justice of High Court Chandra Ghose and others attended the Lokayukta`s swearing-in ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug