Man dies as car catches fire after overturning
Hyderabad: A man was burnt to death and two others were injured when the BMW car in which they were travelling overturned before catching fire near Outer Ring Road here on Sunday, police said.
The ill-fated vehicle rammed into a railing and turned turtle around 1 pm near the tollgate at Pedda Amberpet. Later, it caught fire, leading to death of one of its occupant on the spot, Assistant Commissioner of Police L Anand Bhaskar told.
The deceased has been identified as Manoj, a resident of Chennai, Bhaskar said.
The injured were admitted to a private hospital in Hayath Nagar, the ACP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi