Man dies as car catches fire after overturning
Hyderabad: A man was burnt to death and two others were injured when the BMW car in which they were travelling overturned before catching fire near Outer Ring Road here on Sunday, police said.
The ill-fated vehicle rammed into a railing and turned turtle around 1 pm near the tollgate at Pedda Amberpet. Later, it caught fire, leading to death of one of its occupant on the spot, Assistant Commissioner of Police L Anand Bhaskar told.
The deceased has been identified as Manoj, a resident of Chennai, Bhaskar said.
The injured were admitted to a private hospital in Hayath Nagar, the ACP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000