Meira Kumar offers prayer at Lord Venkateswara tem
Tirupati: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar accompanied by husband Manjul Kumar offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala near here on Sunday.
The couple, during their maiden visit, were in the temple for about 45 minutes, temple sources said.
Before offering prayers, Manjul Kumar tonsured his head, the sources said.
After worship they left for New Delhi, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!