Top CBI official escapes unhurt in a road mishap
Hyderabad: CBI Joint Director (Hyderabad Zone) VV Lakshmi Narayana on Wednesday escaped unhurt in a mishap on a `ghat road` (mountain pass) in Mahabubnagar district.
Lakshmi Narayana was going to a village near Srisailam in Kurnool district to attend a programme in a school when his vehicle hit a tree near Domalpenta checkpost under Egalpenta police station limit, a senior police officer said.
His vehicle was damaged partially in the mishap. Later, he left in another vehicle along with his driver to Srisailam, the police officer said.
"Due to god`s grace I escaped unhurt and I am safe. It was Lord Mallikarjuna`s blessing that I am here to participate in the function," he told reporters after reaching the school of which he was an alumni.
Lakshmi Narayana has been supervising high profile cases involving YSR Congress president and Kadapa MP Jaganmohan Reddy, former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and the Emaar scandal.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know