Arwal: Seven regular weapons seized, 4 detained
Gaya: Police have recovered seven regular
weapons from Lodipur village in Bihar`s Arwal district last
night, Senior Superintendent of Police Vinay Kumar said.
Acting on a tip-off, Gaya police raided Lodipur and
seized the weapons besides, 249 live cartridges, Kumar said.
The seized weapons include two Belgium-made rifles, one
carbine, three rifles looted from police and 249 rounds of
bullets and a stengun.
Four persons were also detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj