Eric Dier`s goal on his debut for Spurs gave coach Mauro Pochettino victory in his first game in charge as they beat West Ham 1-0 on Saturday in a game that saw both sides reduced to 10 men.
West Ham signed Senegal striker Diafra Sakho from French club Metz for an undisclosed fee on Thursday.
West Ham United`s attacking problems have worsened with new signing Enner Valencia set to miss their opening two Premier League fixtures, co-owner David Sullivan said on Thursday.
West Ham United midfielder Ravel Morrison threatened to throw acid in his ex-girlfriend`s face and have her killed, a court in Manchester heard on Thursday.
France international playmaker Mathieu Valbuena broke down in tears as he bade farewell to Marseille on Tuesday but said he had not agreed to go to Dynamo Moscow "by default".
West Ham United midfielder Ravel Morrison was freed on bail following a private court hearing on Monday over his detention on two charges of common assault, Britain`s Press Association reported.
Ecuador striker Enner Valencia has completed his move to West Ham United after he was granted a work permit on Tuesday, the Premier League club announced.
Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew on Monday dedicated the club`s pre-season tour of New Zealand to two supporters who died on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand signed for Premier League new-boys QPR on a free transfer Thursday and revealed he had turned down more lucrative offers in order to return to London.
English Premier League side West Ham United agreed a deal on Thursday to sign Ecuador international forward Enner Valencia from Pachuca of Mexico subject to the successful granting of a work permit.
English football club West Ham United have launched a 12 million pound bid for Enner Valencia, following his impressive performances for Ecuador at the FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Former England midfielder Joe Cole has joined Aston Villa on a free transfer, the Premier League club said on Tuesday.
West Ham United have released former England midfielder Joe Cole, the Premier League club said on Friday.
Former England midfielder Joe Cole confirmed on Wednesday he has left West Ham United after his contract with the Premier League club expired.
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why