Bihar: Professionals to monitor rural schemes
Patna: The Bihar government has decided to
rope in professionals from the private sector to monitor the
rural development schemes in state, Rural Development Minister
Nitish Mishra said.
"We have decided to hire the best brains from across
the country to monitor ongoing rural development schemes in
Bihar, he said.
The state government has already published ads in
national dailies for inviting applications for the post of 32
executives and the recruitment of the same will be carried out
by the private consultancy firm - `Srijan Consultancy
Services`, he said.
The applications from aspirants will be invited online
and the entire recruitment process will be over latest by
next month, the Rural Development Minister said.
The recruited professionals will be given jobs on
contract and their pay and other perks will be negotiated,
These professionals will join the proposed Bihar Rural
Development Society (BRDS) and supervise the implementation of
the rural development schemes in the state aimed at
eradication of poverty, generation of rural employment and
welfare of the poor and downtrodden under the ongoing schemes
like MNREGA, IAY and UID, he said.
The recruited professionals will be offered posts like
State Programme Director, MNREGA, Social Audit Director,
Finance Controller and UID Coordinator, he said.
The department will evaluate the performance of these
professionals on quarterly basis and those not performing up
to the mark will be fired, while there will be reward for
those who deliver.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!