Contractor among two hacked to death in Saharsa
Saharsa (Bihar): Two persons, including a contractor, were hacked to death allegedly by unknown persons at Bengaha village in Saharsa district, police said on Saturday.
Vishnu Kumar, a contractor of Saharsa district, was consuming liquor at a house along with his associates late last night when unknown assailants attacked them and killed Kumar and one of his associates, Shambhu Shah, Superintendent of Police Dilip Kumar Mishra said.
The assailants deserted both the bodies in an isolated place, the SP said.
Later, police recovered the bodies and sent them to Sadar hospital for post-mortem.
Protesting against the killings, locals sat on a dharna for some time, he said.
One person was arrested in this connection, Mishra added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!