Daughters-in-law chop off hands of molester father-in-law
Patna: Enraged over repeated attempts by their father-in-law to sexually assault them, two women in a Bihar village chopped off the man`s hands to teach him a lesson he would never forget, police said on Sunday.
"The hands of Radheyshyam Singh, a resident of Bhanas village under Dinara block in Rohtas district, were chopped off by his daughters-in-law after he attempted to molest them," Deputy Superintendent of Police Krishna Kumar Singh said.
Another District Police Official said the daughters-in-law told Police that they were fed up with repeated attempts by Radheyshyam Singh to sexually molest them.
Two days ago, Radheyshyam Singh tried to molest one of his daughters-in-law as she was busy cutting vegetables. The woman raised an alarm, and the other daughter-in-law rushed to intervene, and also told the man to keep off. Radheyshyam then tried to molest the other daughter-in-law, Police said.
"They overpowered him and chopped off both his hands with a sharp weapon (cleaver)," Police said.
Radheyshyam Singh was admitted to a hospital in Varanasi after initial treatment in Rohtas, Police said.
Police have lodged a case in this connection on the basis of the statement of both the daughters-in-law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA