Large quantity of arms seized in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A large quantity of arms and equipment were seized and 14 persons arrested from Bardah village under Mufassil police station of Munger district today, a police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided the village and seized 19 barrels of pistol, 21 country-made unassembled pistols, 55 magazines, four pistols of foreign brand Derringer, besides equipment used for processing weapons, the Additional Superintendent of Police Rajiv Mishra said.
Altogether 14 persons were arrested in this connection and charged under the Arms Act, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference