Large quantity of arms seized in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A large quantity of arms and equipment were seized and 14 persons arrested from Bardah village under Mufassil police station of Munger district today, a police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided the village and seized 19 barrels of pistol, 21 country-made unassembled pistols, 55 magazines, four pistols of foreign brand Derringer, besides equipment used for processing weapons, the Additional Superintendent of Police Rajiv Mishra said.
Altogether 14 persons were arrested in this connection and charged under the Arms Act, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster