Large quantity of arms seized in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A large quantity of arms and equipment were seized and 14 persons arrested from Bardah village under Mufassil police station of Munger district today, a police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided the village and seized 19 barrels of pistol, 21 country-made unassembled pistols, 55 magazines, four pistols of foreign brand Derringer, besides equipment used for processing weapons, the Additional Superintendent of Police Rajiv Mishra said.
Altogether 14 persons were arrested in this connection and charged under the Arms Act, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley