Large quantity of arms seized in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A large quantity of arms and equipment were seized and 14 persons arrested from Bardah village under Mufassil police station of Munger district today, a police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided the village and seized 19 barrels of pistol, 21 country-made unassembled pistols, 55 magazines, four pistols of foreign brand Derringer, besides equipment used for processing weapons, the Additional Superintendent of Police Rajiv Mishra said.
Altogether 14 persons were arrested in this connection and charged under the Arms Act, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!