Large quantity of arms seized in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A large quantity of arms and equipment were seized and 14 persons arrested from Bardah village under Mufassil police station of Munger district today, a police officer said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided the village and seized 19 barrels of pistol, 21 country-made unassembled pistols, 55 magazines, four pistols of foreign brand Derringer, besides equipment used for processing weapons, the Additional Superintendent of Police Rajiv Mishra said.
Altogether 14 persons were arrested in this connection and charged under the Arms Act, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today