Maoists torch 10 vehicles of road construction company
Muzaffarpur: Armed Maoists torched 10 vehicles of a private road construction company at a village in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
About 200 armed Maoists stormed the workshop of the JMB construction company at Misraulia village late last night and vandalised the camp before torching ten vehicles, Senior Superintendent of Police Saurabh Kumar said.
The attack took place as they did not fulfil their demand for levy, he said.
Kumar said a case has been registered against unidentified Maoists in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Bankruptcy law credit positive for banks: Moody's
- Indonesia's Mount Sinabung continues eruption
- Congress, BJP quote Mirza Ghalib to spar over Modi govt's two years in power
- Renault forays into pre-owned car biz in India
- When Luna the husky demanded belly rubs during car ride – Watch the adorable moment!