Maoists torch 10 vehicles of road construction company
Muzaffarpur: Armed Maoists torched 10 vehicles of a private road construction company at a village in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
About 200 armed Maoists stormed the workshop of the JMB construction company at Misraulia village late last night and vandalised the camp before torching ten vehicles, Senior Superintendent of Police Saurabh Kumar said.
The attack took place as they did not fulfil their demand for levy, he said.
Kumar said a case has been registered against unidentified Maoists in this connection.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan