Maoists torch 10 vehicles of road construction company
Muzaffarpur: Armed Maoists torched 10 vehicles of a private road construction company at a village in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
About 200 armed Maoists stormed the workshop of the JMB construction company at Misraulia village late last night and vandalised the camp before torching ten vehicles, Senior Superintendent of Police Saurabh Kumar said.
The attack took place as they did not fulfil their demand for levy, he said.
Kumar said a case has been registered against unidentified Maoists in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre