Maoists torch 10 vehicles of road construction company
Muzaffarpur: Armed Maoists torched 10 vehicles of a private road construction company at a village in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
About 200 armed Maoists stormed the workshop of the JMB construction company at Misraulia village late last night and vandalised the camp before torching ten vehicles, Senior Superintendent of Police Saurabh Kumar said.
The attack took place as they did not fulfil their demand for levy, he said.
Kumar said a case has been registered against unidentified Maoists in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections