Minor girl alleges rape for six months by man in Bihar
Madhubani (Bihar): A minor girl on Wednesday lodged an FIR against a fellow villager at Benipatti police station in Bihar`s Madhubani district charging him with raping her for months by promising to marry her.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajesh Singh said the 14-year-old girl, a native of Sarso village, in the FIR charged the man with raping her for over six months by making a promise to marry her.
The victim has been sent to a government hospital for medical examination, he said.
Raids were being carried out to nab the accused man who was absconding, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical