Minor girl alleges rape for six months by man in Bihar
Madhubani (Bihar): A minor girl on Wednesday lodged an FIR against a fellow villager at Benipatti police station in Bihar`s Madhubani district charging him with raping her for months by promising to marry her.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajesh Singh said the 14-year-old girl, a native of Sarso village, in the FIR charged the man with raping her for over six months by making a promise to marry her.
The victim has been sent to a government hospital for medical examination, he said.
Raids were being carried out to nab the accused man who was absconding, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what