Nitish accused of unleashing anarchy in Bihar
Patna: Charging ruling NDA with
unleashing a reign of "anarchy, chaos and corruption" in Bihar
during its past six-year-long rule, Bihar Youth Congress on Sunday announced that it would soon launch an "Expose Nitish"
campaign throughout the state seeking ouster of the
"NDA rule has unleashed the reign of corruption,
anarchy and chaos in Bihar...we have decided to visit all the
villages in the state to launch "Expose Nitish campaign",
state Youth Congress president Lalan Kumar said in a press
Kumar said while the Congress under its "mission
2014" was sincerely trying to change the face of villages,
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar who claimed to have a government
based on good governance was not fully utilising the funds
being made available to it by the Centre for different welfare
and development schemes.
"The state has witnessed successive governments
led by leaders of casteist mentality during the past 20 years
and they have miserably failed to live up to the people`s
expectations," he said.
The state had received investment proposals
worth over Rs 1.5 lakh crore during the past six years,
but not a single industry had come up, Kumar alleged.
Youth Congress leader said the state saw flourishing
liquor industry during the past six years.
Nothing tangible was visible in the Information
Technology (IT) sector in Bihar though the states like
Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh had achieved major success in the
Entrepreneurs who desired to invest in Bihar
went to other state for their industrial ventures for lack
of conducive atmosphere in Bihar, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj