Nitish Kumar takes a dig at Narendra Modi for his `Rambo` act in Uttarakhand
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar took dig at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Monday, saying that he was not a `Rambo`.
According to reports, Nitish made the following comment in Patna. Targeting Modi he apparently said, I am not Rambo - the person who will go to rescue Biharis from Uttarakhand."
The comment was supposedly made in reference to Gujarat CM`s visit to flood-ravaged Uttarakhand and the subsequent news that Modi had saved almost 15,000 people from his state, which was called a `Rambo` act.
The Congress had hit out at Modi saying that the claims were highly exaggerated. Later, the BJP said that Modi had never claimed that that he had saved 15,000 Gujaratis as was being reported.
BJP`s ally, the Shiv Sena had also criticised Modi for singling out only Gujaratis for the rescue mission.
JD(U) ended their seventeen month old relationship with the BJP after Narendra Modi was made the poll panel chief of his party for 2014 General elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'