Nitish lowers prestige of Bihar: Paswan
Patna: LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan on Monday flayed Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for allegedly lowering the prestige of Bihar under pressure of MNS leader Raj Thackerey during his Mumbai visit.
"Nitish Kumar did not mention the contributions of great leaders from Bihar, but showered praise on leaders from Maharashtra in his speech in `Bihar Divas` function in Mumbai yesterday," Paswan told reporters here.
The chief minister had done it under pressure from Raj Thackerey and thereby dealt a blow to the prestige of Bihar, he said and demanded that Kumar apologise to the people of the state.
"It appears that the verbal duel between Kumar and Thackerey had been fixed for publicity," Paswan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das