Police jeep driver killed, 2 cops injured
Bhagalpur: The driver of a mobile police jeep was killed and two policemen were seriously injured in a mishap near Makanpur chowk in Bihar`s Navgachhia police district, a police officer said.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Shekhar Kumar said that a mobile police jeep with three cops rammed into a stationary tractor after the driver Md. Ahsad Ahmed dozed off resulting in serious injuries to all three.
The injured policemen were brought to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Hospital where the attending doctors declared Ahmed as brought, he said.
The condition of two injured cops, one of whom identified as Inspector Ramvijay Singh, was stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!