Shahnawaz Hussain hospitalized in Patna
Patna: BJP national spokesman Shahnawaz Hussain has been admitted to a hospital here after he complained of chest pain.
Hussain complained of chest pain on Friday night following which he was taken to a private hospital here, Bihar BJP President Mangal Pandey told a news agency today.
Various medical tests, including ECG, were carried out.
"The problem seems to have occurred due to gas. Hussain has been kept under observation," Pandey said.
BJP president Rajnath Singh enquired about Hussain`s health over phone, party sources said.
Party General Secretary J P Nadda, who is in Patna, visited Hussain in the hospital as also BJP Vice-President C P Thakur, Bihar Health Minister Ashwani Choubey and scores of legislators and workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH