Shahnawaz Hussain hospitalized in Patna
Patna: BJP national spokesman Shahnawaz Hussain has been admitted to a hospital here after he complained of chest pain.
Hussain complained of chest pain on Friday night following which he was taken to a private hospital here, Bihar BJP President Mangal Pandey told a news agency today.
Various medical tests, including ECG, were carried out.
"The problem seems to have occurred due to gas. Hussain has been kept under observation," Pandey said.
BJP president Rajnath Singh enquired about Hussain`s health over phone, party sources said.
Party General Secretary J P Nadda, who is in Patna, visited Hussain in the hospital as also BJP Vice-President C P Thakur, Bihar Health Minister Ashwani Choubey and scores of legislators and workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical